Racktech RTX Series is our off-the-shelf pre configured floor standing cabinet range ready for delivery. A comprehensive range encompassing more than 90 size and door variants ensures a cabinet to suit any installation.
Supplied complete with many standard features and accessories, the range provides a high quality standard option for your network or server cabinet requirements.
The welded front and rear steel frame provides the strength required for peace of mind whilst all doors and panels are designed for ease of removal and installation ensuring uncluttered access for wiring and connection during installation.
When you need a rack and need it fast, RTX is the answer.
- Excellent design with many standard inclusions
- Doors open to 180 degrees with quick release hinge
- Glass, Curved Perforated or Steel front door options available
- Perforated rear door (Bifold for 800mm wide cabinets)
- 70% perforation on perforated doors
- Swing handle with lock for doors
- 19” depth adjustable mounting rail with RU markings
- Side panels fitted with round locks are easy to fit and remove
- Top panel with multiple cable entry knockouts
- Bottom panel with adjustable cable entry panels
- 800kg static load capacity (on levelling feet)
All RTX Series cabinets come with these standard inclusions. The part numbers below are for the complete cabinet with the door style option.
- 2 x Fan Units (600 depth)
- 4 x Fan Units (800 to 1200 depth)
- 2 fixed Shelves (12RU to 27RU)
- 3 fixed Shelves (37RU to 45RU)
- 1 x 8 way Horizontal PDU
- 2 Cable Trays (150 wide)
- 2 x Vertical Cable Duct with 800 wide cabinet
- 25 cage nuts
- Earth kit
- Castors (for transport)
- Levelling feet
- Swing handle with lock for both front and rear door
- Small round lock for side panels
- Baying kit
- Top and bottom panel
|1825||600||600||RTX6637G||RTX 6637V||RTX 6637S|