Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems
MX Series 1.1, 2, 3 kVA
Reliable power protection for small to medium sized businesses.
The Amplon MX line-interactive UPS provides pure sine- wave quality compatibility for versatile applications and protects devices from power failure and voltage variations in small footprint.
The Amplon MX series features enhanced output power factor 0.9, AVR efficiency up to 96.5%, resulting in a greater power supply for critical loads at significantly less operating cost.
Features and Benefits
Microprocessor-based line interactive design for fast response to power disturbances
- Programmable load bank disconnects non-critical loads when a blackout occurs and reserves more battery power for critical loads
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) delivers stable output voltage during brownouts or over-voltages
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments
- Hot-swappable battery design to protect equipment during battery replacement
Supports both rack and tower installation
- Management through a user-friendly graphical and easy-shift LCD display
- Supports multiple communication interfaces, including USB port, RS-232, Mini Slot, Surge Protection, REPO for enhanced monitoring and manageability
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Output power factor is up to 0.9 to provide more real power to critical loads
- High efficiency normal mode reach at 98% and 98.5% for 3kVA
- Wide input range and protection against over voltage prolongs the battery life
|Output Voltage (Vac)||Typical Backup
|RTUPSD-UPA112M2MX0B0BB||1000||900||0.9||221 ± 1% 230 ± 1% 240 ± 10%||10 (Half Load)||IEC C14 x 1|| Line Interactive.
|RTUPSD-UPA202M2MX0B0BB||2000||1800||0.9||222 ± 1% 230 ± 1% 240 ± 10%||10 (Half Load)||IEC C20 x 1|| Line Interactive.
|RTUPSD-UPA302M2MX0B0BB||3000||2700||0.9||222 ± 1% 230 ± 1% 240 ± 10%||10 (Half Load)||IEC C20 x 1|| Line Interactive.
RT Series 1, 2, 3 kVA
Reliable power with greater energy-saving features
The Amplon RT 1-3kVA series is an online double-conversion UPS providing consistent sine-wave power to critical equipment.
It supports personal computers, networks, servers, VoIP and telecommunications. The Amplon RT 1-3kVA series features an output power factor of 0.9 and best-in-class AC-AC efficiency up to 94% resulting in greater energy-savings. Optional external battery pack can be connected for longer backup time to keep your applications safe and running smoothly at all times.
Features and Benefits
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensures high reliability
- Watch-dog design of Digital Signal Processor (DSP) increases reliability
- Cold-start capability provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Fan failure detection alerts users to failed fans
- Hot swappable batteries ensure continuous operation even when batteries are being replaced
- Optional external battery pack for easy scaling of longer backup time
- Operation temperature tolerance up to 50°C ensures critical load continuity
- High output power factor 0.9 provides more real power to critical loads
Green and Low TCO
- High input power factor (pf > 0.99) and low harmonic distortion (iTHD < 5%) saves additional investment
- Up to 94% AC-AC efficiency and 97% efficiency in ECO mode result in marked energy cost savings
- Wide input voltage range reduces the chance of using the battery and extends the battery life
- Intelligent battery management enhances the battery life and performance
- Fan speed control by load level maximises efficiency and reduces audible noise
- Load segment control allows less-critical loads to be disconnected during blackouts and saves battery runtime for important loads
- Convertible rack and tower configuration in 2RU size cabinet
- Excellent local communications through rotatable LCD display
- Intelligent management software connectivity via RS232 or USB port
|Part Number||VA||Watts||Output Voltage (Vac)||Typical Backup
|RTUPSD-UPS102R2RT2B0BB||1000||900||220 ± 1% 230 ± 1% 240 ± 1%||6.5||IEC C13 x 6, C19 x 1||Online (Double
|RTUPSD-UPS202R2RT2B0BB||2000||1800||221 ± 1% 230 ± 1% 240 ± 1%||7.5||IEC C13 x 6, C19 x 1
C19 x 1
|RTUPSD-UPS302R2RT2B0BB||3000||2700||222 ± 1% 230 ± 1% 240 ± 1%||7.5||IEC C13 x 6, C19 x 1||Online (Double
RT Series 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 kVA
RT Series 5, 6, 8, 10 kVA Single Phase UPS and 15, 20 kVA Three Phase UPS
A total solution for reliable power with high availability and performance, the Amplon RT Series 5-20kVA is an online double-conversion UPS that provides best-in-class designs in compact 2RU size, high power density, system efficiency, and versatile configurations.
Unity output power factor maximises capacity for more critical loads, while outstanding energy-savings can be achieved based on the AC-AC efficiency of up to 96.5% and 99% in ECO mode.
The RT Series 5-20kVA UPS is the first in the market that offers standard Li-ion external battery cabinets, which deliver better power density and sustainability.
Along with the parallel capacity of up to four units, the new series is the ideal small power UPS for mission- critical applications, such as servers, data centers, telecommunications, and manufacturing.
|Part Number||VA||Watts||Power Factor||Output Voltage (Vac)||Typical Backup
|RTUPSD-UPS502R2RT0B035||5000||5000||1||220 ± 2% 230 ± 2% 240 ± 2%||6.5||Online (Double Conversion),
|RTUPSD-UPS602R2RT0B035||6000||6000||1||220 ± 2% 230 ± 2% 240 ± 2%||7.5||Online (Double Conversion),
|RTUPSD-UPS103R2RT0B035||10000||10000||1||220 ± 2% 230 ± 2% 240 ± 2%||7.5||Online (Double Conversion),
Ultron HPH 20, 30, 40 kW
- Fully Rated power KVA=KW
- Leading AC-AC efficiency up to 96% = Energy-savings
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to operate in unstable electrical environments
- Built-in manual bypass ensures continuous power even when UPS is under maintenance
- N+X parallel redundancy and capacity expansion capability
- LCD display and LED indicators
- 2 x Com slots
- Front access internal hot swap battery with tray
DPH Series 25-75, 150, 200 kW
The next generation of modular uninterruptible power supply systems (UPS systems) designed for ultimate availability, excellent performance and high efficiency. An integrated power solution in a Small Form Factor that is ideal for medium-sized datacenters.
DPH Series 50-300, 500, 600 kW
The Delta Modulon DPH series UPS 50-300, 500, 600 kVA achieves the industry’s leading power density of 50 kW per module, offering the smallest footprint and best space utilisation. Arguably the world’s highest power density in a single or dual rack.