Switched PDU (14)C13 (2)C19 Outlet (1)RJ45, 0U 16A 230V IEC320 C20 Plug
A switched PDU with network interface gives IT administrators the ability to remotely turn on and off each individual power outlet on a PDU, empowering authorised users with the ability to remotely control the supply of power to their connected devices. Makes it possible for IT administrators to remotely power cycle servers, thus reducing downtime.
Supporting sequential outlet control permits equipment to be powered up/down correctly to ensure proper synchronisation of dependent services. Other uses include disabling unused outlets and restricting unauthorised use of power.
- Meter: True RMS Current Meter.
- Power Monitor: Total Power Monitoring by Meter, Web, SNMP, Remote Software.
- Protocols: Http, Https, SNMP, DHCP, UDP.
- Outlet Control : Individual.
- Power Delay: Power On/Off Sequence can be defined.
- Alarm Thresholds: User-Defined Alarm.
- Thresholds for Warning and Overload.
- Event Alert: Email, Trap, Audible Alarm.
- Temperature/Humidity: Option Accessory.